FARTON – professional tile leveling system for floor tilers to ensure parallel joints and perfect leveled tiles. This products are used for precision mounting of tiles. They eliminates all possibilities of lippage between the tiles.
The Clip / Wedge Tile Levelling System is comprised of a thin plastic clip that is designed to be fitted in a grout joint between two tiles. A plastic wedge is then driven by a pair of specially designed pliers into the aperture in the centre of the clip until it sits flush on the surface of both tiles, so that they are both level. Once the tiles have set, the clip is easily broken off, leaving only its base bedded in the adhesive under the two tiles. The plastic wedge and pliers is fully re-useable, which saves costs on further jobs, as you only need to buy clips.
- The Best Tile Leveling Systems for DIYers and Pros
- The right tile leveling system helps create consistently flat and visually attractive walls and floors
- Our professional tile leveling system for floor tilers to ensure parallel joints and perfect leveled tiles
- Tile offers an extensive range of style and design possibilities for your walls and floors. While it may seem that tiling requires high levels of skill to achieve a consistent finish, there are products that can help. With the right preparation and a good leveling system, tiling is a challenge that anyone can tackle
- Our tile leveling system kit is made of sturdy and durable plastic. Very suitable for floor/wall tile installation, can be used for leveling all tile types, such as porcelain, ceramic, marble, and all-natural stone